My holiday house tour 2009….

Welcome from The Nesting Place Christmas tour of homes and Thrifty Decor Chick! Here’s a little tour of my holiday decorations. Every year, even though I have the same things, I like to use them in new ways.

Happy Holidays…

And finally, I wish for world peace. I hope they can spell it better than they do in my house.

Comments

Beautiful! I love the black sleigh with the ornaments. All our wood through the house is distressed black and so I have a soft spot for dark woods.

I really do LOVE your decorating style. I think you did an incredible job! What a good idea to try to find new ways to use your stuff each year. I think I want to try that next year…so thanks! :)

* This all looks so lovely~~~ warm & sentimentally pretty n’ fun! Annnd, the look of the suitcase under the coffee table just makes me SMILE~~~ (Is that a “just in case” SANTA wasn’t “GOOD”, or is it there for potential robbers… you know, to make their job “easier”!)…???

Thanks for all your wonderful blogs throughout the year~~~ it’s always a delight to visit you here! (Wow! That RHYMES!)~

Warmest wishes for a Merry Christmas to you & all those you hold dear,
    Linda in AZ * do

Just dandy! I love the all the touches…understated and homey. Nothing overdone. You’ve managed to sprinkle Christmas cheer without overwhelming your lovely decor. I bow down to you :)

Hey sista! It all looks awesome Jen. You make me want to start all over with my decorating. Ha! I especially love the jar with the cocoa and marshmallows. Gonna have to borrow, er, steal that idea!

Jen you house looks gorgeous! I love all of the little details, just perfect. I also admire that you use the same decorations in new ways…going green even at Christmas, love it! Happy Monday to you sweetie!

hi jen! love your home! everything looks beautiful! thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! i hope you visit again soon!