My good friend, Mary, gave me this wonderful award and tagged me to tell 7 things about myself!
So here are 7 crazy things....
1. I was a firefighter/ paramedic for 8 years and got to cut a hole in someone's throat so they could breathe once. He actually lived too. It was pretty cool.
2. My socks sometimes don't match. I am too impatient to match them and too impatient to dig through my drawer to find matches. One of my new years resolution was to be more organized and match my socks.
3. The most dreaded phrase around my house is when I look around and say "you know what I'm thinking?"
4.I was very shy and unpopular in high school. I hung in the Drama club with all of the other artsy types. I never really came into my own until college.
5. I should have gone to art school instead of the fire academy.
6. I come from a longline of Chicago-based superstitious Polish Catholic immigrants.. the family ghost stories I could tell you: Holy Josie, Resurrection Mary, visitations, and holy candles for bad dreams; believe me, my husband was shell-shocked when he married me, there's a whole lotta crazy running around this set of genes.
7. I love to snack on whole wheat crackers smeared with goat cheese and Bonne Maman strawberry jam or Warm brie and fresh baked crusty french bread. I could eat it all day if it weren't for the little gallbladder issue. TMI? :)
I am supposed to pass this onto 7 more people; but consider yourself tagged if you've never been tagged with this award before :)
P.S. See you Monday for the project party!