This is the other make-over I wanted to show you yesterday, but my camera was not cooperating!
There were some awesome projects I saw at the party that I want to recap later in the week.
You guys really got a lot done!
This was a $25 yard sale purchase. It was one of two. The paisley came on it, but wasn't my dream fabric and didn't really go with much.
They were also about 2 inches too tall since they were dining room chairs so I did one of these numbers on them.
I debated about painting them a creamy white, but I couldn't decide, so I left them (for now).
When I found this tawny brown fabric, I knew this was the one!
I thought these chairs were going to be an easy staple and wrap job, but oh no... they were a remove a million staples job.
But it turned out so pretty! Now I just need to tackle chair number 2~!