Celadon green…

I am dreaming lately of the perfect shade of Celadon green for my hutch. Just that pop of color among the white cabinets. I’ve tried a few and they are not quite that perfect shade of greeney-blue with maybe  a touch of grey to tone it down.
These pictures are from my inspiration file, so I am not sure where they are all from. I apologize if it’s your house! I think some are from decorpad?
 Look at this orderliness. I told someone today my house look like some one picked it up. shook it upside down for a while and then just put it back.

I am also kind of liking the windows outlined in black. Kind of a cool European feeling.
  And a Carerra marble countertop for my island.. sigh… perfect for kneading bread.
             HHmmmm….My living room could use a new coat of paint…..

Comments

Jen, I love the touch of that celadon green with white…so pretty! I can’t wait to see all that you have done to your kitchen. I have to say I still have little things here and there before I am ready to show…will it ever end?! :) I love your inspiration pictures. I hope all is well!

Hugs,
    Victoria

I love that color, My husband doesn’t like green so I could never use that color but since he’s left me I could repaint my cabinets that color.

I really like the glass doors too

Love
    Marisa

I just love celadon green, it’s long been my favorite color. It was the color I chose for my bridal party, after all!

Great pics, and I think the same giant shook my house, too. 😉

Anne

love that color too :) But I am totally and completely smitten with the kitchen with the black windows and the wicker chairs :)
    have a great weekend!
    Michelle

Yes! Yes! and Yes! I love them all.

I am helping out a fellow blogger in need by hosting an online auction tomorrow. I would love for you to come by and take a peek and perhaps join in.

Bags packed, note on the door, said my farewells, leave notice given….I’ll be in the kitchen soon…I’d like green tea please. Jennifer