Bathroom reveal…!

Finally! One spring break and  one 40th birthday later, here is the final bathroom reveal!!!
it’s been a long journey, you can read  about how it all began here.

Before
 After
 After adding the board and batten,  we changed out the dark cabinet for a frame-less one I found at the Salvation Army for $12.99! It was an awesome find.
The glass shelf is from Bed, bath and beyond.
  I found the towel hooks at Anthropologie, they were actually only $2.95 a piece! Aren’t they cute?

I fell in love with the soap dispenser. It was a clearance item from Homegoods. It adds a touch of glitz. I love our TJ Maxx/Homegoods for that kind of thing!

I did splurge on the guest towel at Anthro. :)
I bought these washcloths at Homegoods and put them in an ombre pattern. I love to use these as guest towels. It cuts down on having one germy, soping wet towel and I just throw them in with the regular wash.
 I found this  brass hand sign at the vintage market. It’s the perfect reminder for my kids!
I found the canvas at Homegoods. It was also a clearance item. It’s such a great pop of color. The wall color is Dolphin by Martha Stewart. The woodwork is White Dove by Benjamin Moore.
 This is the floor we put in last year when the initial repair started. I just love the vintage black and white looking effect with the light grey grout. The shower curtain are actually curtains from Ikea. I hate how short real shower curtains are. I have a cloth shower curtain liner on the inside with another rod, and I just pull them down once in a while and give them a wash.
It’s such a relief to finally have it done, and I love how bright it is. I don’t cringe any more when I go in there. :)

also linking to Thrifty decor chick

Comments

So fresh and light! Love the pops of color. And you have so many interesting little details. I’m not sure I’d get around to washing my hands with so much to look at! Really beautiful!

Love everything about your new bathroom! So cute-your little touches make all the difference. What a great idea to use washcloths as guest towels! Why didn’t I think of that?

What a lovely makeover! Great tip about the washclothes instead of hand towels and the shower curtain. Overall, it’s a great renovation.

Gretchen

Jennifer,
    LOVE how this turned out.Much brighter and pretty too.I am sure you are thrilled to finally have it done.
    Anne

Oh wow Jen, beautiful job!!! I love what you’ve done. I’m so ready to redecorate my one good bathroom now because I want white and aqua!!

Have a great week!
    xox

I love the shade of blue you are using in your new bathroom! The Anthro towel pulls it all together. The tray on the toilet looks fantastic, I am always looking for something to put there! I’ll have to check out Homegoods for the washcloths. Love the floor, too! Grear job, Jen!

XO,
    Jane

Just like with all of your other decorating projects this one is also AMAZING. I love the cabinet that you found at the Salvation Army. I also love using drapery panels for shower curtains and they are usually cheaper too! Another great job Jen! Take care sweetie.

your bathroom looks fabulous!! It’s so bright,and cheerful.I love the cabinet you found,and the hooks are adorable. I love the color.

Kathy

Anonymous says

Good job pulling everything together from such a variety or sources. I wonder if you could find nail polish the colour of the towel hooks to paint on the silver screws?

oh my gosh jen. it’s absolutely gorgeous. i love it. i just splurged on some anthro towels for my bathroom too. they are so pretty.

Wow I love how your bathroom turned out! We’ve been thinking of redoing our bathroom for a while and you’ve given me some great inspiration. I’d love it if you’d stop by my blog to check out the giveaway I’m having for a Ramsign Home Sign!

Love, love, love this bathroom! What a transformation! All of the details and accents are perfect. From the hand towel to the soap dispenser. Great job!

Looks so good Jen!!! love every little detail, and all the different blues match so perfectly together! Once work is done, I am going to spiff up the kids bathroom with some new paint! Love the color you chose for the walls!
    xoxo, miss you! t

OH wow, Jen! It’s gorgeous! Your attention to detail and your talent for decorating/styling shines through. Beautiful job! I’m going to include a link back in this week’s highlights! ;) You’re such an inspiration!

I also love the idea of guests using the wash cloths to dry their hands. My question is what do they do with the cloths after they’ve used them? Do you have a container under the sink or next to the vanity that they can be dropped into? Thanks!

Found you via Thrifty Decor chick. LOVE this re-do! I really want to try board and batten somewhere in my home (maybe several places) and seeing this space just convinces me all the more!

Saw you on TDC. Your bathroom is gorgeous! It makes me want to redo mine! I love everything about it! Clever idea to use an Ikea curtain

I love your bathroom and plan to use some of your ideas. Your washcloths in the pretty container are a nice idea for guests to dry their hands. Do you also have a container to throw them in after usage? My bathroom will be painted this weekend and I plan to copy your idea. I even featured you on my blog – http://following-friends.com. Thanks for all your inspiration.
    Marie

Jen, your bathroom is beautiful! I love the Martha Stewart Dolphin color in here, and those Anthro hooks are to die for. I’d love to feature your bathroom on my paint color blog. You wouldn’t have to do a thing, just let me know if you’re interested!

Grace says

I do like the hand towel idea, they use it at my Chiropractor’s office. It is much more sanitary, and clean looking than paper towels, green too. Now when I get a new bathroom that actually has walls in the shower, and not garbage bags duct-taped up, when we build- I will have some ideas to run with. Thanks!