Holiday House walk finalists….

As promised here are the top finalists from the linky party for a spot in next years house walk!
It was such a hard time narrowing it down! There were so many amazing homes.Your homes were so beautiful and I could truly see the love and warmth of each of your homes. It took me weeks to carefully look at each home and list upon list to narrow it down! Each home is beautiful in it’s own way.
 The winner will only be judged and selected by the 20 participating homes from the house walk this year and we will be doing a group vote. They will look at each house and then tell me their top pick. You can “like” your favorite, but it will not count towards the final vote. I’ll announce the final vote next week! Good luck!
Here are the top 12:

Comments

All of these homes are so beautifully decorated for Christmas. Good luck to the finalist! And thank you Jennifer for hosting the Holidy House Walk. I had fun participating in it this year and seeing all of the lovely homes.

I agree with Cassie. It’s an honor just to be nominated!! Jennifer, thanks so much for all the work you did to put this year’s tour and linky party together. And thanks for taking time to visit everyone’s holiday home. I had so much fun visiting all the links and gaining inspiration from so many very talented people. I hope Cassie hasn’t fainted yet. :)

Oh my goodness! Like the others said, it is an honor to even be chosen for the top 12. There were so many wonderful homes, and I really enjoyed visiting them all. Thank you again for hosting, and for totally making my day! I am very excited and happy for whoever the lucky winner is. How fun! :)
    Kimberlee

Well, I’m totally honored to be included in the “Top 12 Finalists”!!Thanks for having this fun Christmas linky party. I so enjoyed looking through all of the participants’ homes… You made my day, Jen, thanks again :)

Wow, wow, wow! Thanks so much, Jennifer! I am honored to be selected in the top twelve! I look forward to your Holiday House Walk every year! Thank you for putting it all together. I love taking the full tour through all the beautifully decorated homes, and now a chance to be one of them! Need I say that you have made my day! :)
    Maria

hi jenn…i am beyond humbled..to be honest..shocked!
    all of the other finalist are AMAZING.
    thank you for taking time to go through all of the entries..I can’t imagine the time it took.
    praying your week has been beautiful…xo