Big news, a Midwest meet-up!!!!….

It’s here again! Last year, we did it so late, that I thought it might be better to get right back on track again and have it earlier this year. As usual, bloggers, wanna-be bloggers and readers are all welcome!!!
This year is even more exciting because I get to see my good friend Karianne from Thistlewood Farm. We are blogging friends who go waaaay back and I am so excited! Heather At the Picket Fence is also going to come!
After breakfast, we thought we would do a little local shopping and hang out for a few hours. :)
The cost will be $25 for breakfast and refreshments that needs to be paid up front. You can paypal it to me at thecraftyhome at comcast (daught)  net.  In the paypal notes, I need your name, blog name and e-mail address. You have to have this information on there so I know who you are. Sometimes paypal e-mail addresses are different that main e-mails. Please e-mail me with any questions.
You’ll receive an invitation with the exact location the week before. Attendance will determine location, but it will be somewhere in the Naperville-ish area.
If you are going to come, we would love to have you!
Grab a button!
Hope to see you there!!!

Comments

Heck yeah I am going to be there!!!! Oh Kerianne and Heather will be there too whoo hooo :-)
    I am supposed to work at my space that day.I need to re-arrange that and then I WILL be signing up!Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.
    xx
    Anne

OH I think I can make this into an excursion to see my Aunt who lives in Mendota! I’ve got to talk to my sweet hubby but I think it might work… unless this is the weekend of our huge ALL night youth retreat in Indianapolis. OH… now I’m going to have to write KariAnne. She is just the sweetest thing alive!!

It is three years ago tomorrow that I attended what I think was the first Illinois Blogger Event that you organized! Having missed last year’s event, I sure would hate to miss this one. Checking my calendar! (I wrote a post to commemorate this anniversary scheduled for tomorrow! ). Love, Penny

My cousin lives in Napierville, IL – so question: will you be all staying in the same hotel?

I wish it wasn’t so close to St. Patrick’s Day- that is a HUGE thing in my family – but unfortunately not the cousin there, she isn’t very Irish.

Gosh, sure would love to meet you fabulous ladies.

I have some thinkin to do for sure!

Hugs.

I switched my day at my space I will be there :-).How do I pay on paypal?Can you send me an invoice?Please let me know if you need any help with anything.
    Thanks,
    xx
    Anne

Woo hoo! I will be there!! My sweet hubby told me to go…. even though it means missing out on the all-night youth activity. Have a wonderful day!

This sounds like it would be lots of fun! Unfortunately, it’s only one week from my vacation to St. Augustine Florida and I’ll be getting ready for that event. I looked Naperville, IL up on mapquest and it’s 4 hours and 47 minutes from my home in Michigan. Almost a straight shot across the state. It looks like it’s not far at all from Illinois. The town looks like my kind of place, historic and full of unique shops and antiques. I’m sure most of you ladies all know each other. I have visited some of your blogs over the past couple of years. Maybe next year. I’d probably bring a couple of my friends (who don’t blog but love reading blogs). We’d make a weekend trip out of it and rent a nice hotel room near by. It would be fun to meet some of the big time rock start bloggers!

Oh geez, I shouldn’t be commenting at 4:30 AM when I’ve half asleep! I meant to say it looks like Naperville is very close to Chicago. I also ended up commenting twice (hence the deleted post)

Yippee! I am going! Can hardly wait to actually meet all three of you in person!! And it looks like I have been a lurker of Heather’s forever… I have to many of her pages bookmarked but never made the plunge before now. Have a great week! Think of us as we are trying to beat the early deadline for financial check-in as well as scholarship deadlines! :) Ah the joys of preparing to send a “child” off to college (and then the next one off the following year.) Have a great day!

I totally relate to the prepping to send a child off to college next year process – I am doing it for my first born now. I am also excited to see who blogs in IL! I will start to follow these new pages and pull in the inspiration during a time of overcast and chill across the region. :)

Trackbacks