NBC American Dream Builder’s hosted by Nate Berkus coming this Spring!…

How much do you love decorating shows and feel like there is a huge shortage of them? I miss how there used to be a ton, but now it seems like there are a lot of real estate based shows.

I will raise my hand HIGH in the air for a new decorating/designing plus building show,with all of those good things wrapped up in one fabulous package!

Being that I am a supreme-lover of all things decor and DIY, I love being able to scope out a new decorating show and settle down under the covers and the couch to devour new ideas.

Kitchen nook area

Now, who loves Nate Berkus and was super-sad when his show was off the air? Another hand-raise over here too!

Nate Berkus hosts NBC Amercian Dream Builders

So today, I get to tell you he has a new show! About all of those great things I mentioned above!

Hosted by famed interior designer and best-selling author, Nate Berkus, NBC AMERICAN DREAM BUILDERS follows the nation’s top 12 designers and home builders as they compete to be crowned the Ultimate Dream Builder and take home a $250,000 cash prize. It’s the home competition that will change everything!

From the producers of Survivor and The Bachelor, don’t miss NBC AMERICAN DREAM BUILDERS, coming this Spring – only on NBC.

The whole show really sounds pretty cool and I love Nate Berkus, and I love a good competition.You can also watch a good inside look at the show on Youtube.

NBC American Dream Builders

Don’t they look happy designing and building?

I also get to share my fun Pinterest board with you for NBC American Dream Builder’s,

It’s where I got to pin all kinds of fun and wonderful design and decorating ideas. It was fun, because I really noticed myself pinning lots of things with great color in them… And stuff that had a vintage-modern feel. Definitely my style!

You can click here if you would like to check it out!Or you can see their boardas well!

I know I am going to be watching it starting March 23, Sundays 8/7C ! You’ll have to let me know what you think!

Microsoft Word - Document2 2

Comments

Joni Young says

I remember getting cable and being excited to watch decorating shows and crafts. It was no time at all till they were all off the air. Maybe they will produce more of these shows after this one is a hit. I also feel the Food network has gone down hill. I miss Paula! Simply Homemade was also a favorite.

Alison says

Although I enjoy Love it or List it, and Property Brothers, I wish each of those shows would spend more time talking about the decorating aspect of the process instead of just panning the camera at the end of the show. I too am dying for HGTV to bring back good design shows like Sarah’s House, Dear Genevieve, Candace Olson and many others. How many versions of House Hunters do they need to air? I think HGTV has lost touch with its viewers wants. Looking forward to ADB!

Becky says

Yes, so excited. Love Nate. I agree with everyone. I used to watch HGTV all the time but it’s all real estate, etc. I want ideas I can use in my own home. Does anyone remember Decorating Cents? That’s why I love blogs like yours! I will definitely check out American Dream Builders. Just hoping it doesn’t interfere with Downton Abbey!

Oh yes! I hear you, and so looking forward to see what new and exciting things Nate is up to, so wish Bronson Pincho had a regular running show, and wouldn’t mind if they brought Kitty barthalmule back as well as a few of the old timers from the Home show.

This is sooo exciting, your words on this subject wax music to my ears :)
    Xx
    Doré

kat says

thanks for this post. I forgot to DVR this new show – so I hoped over to nbc.com and watched the first episode and programmed it into the DVR!

Marilyn Hargrave says

ow do you become eligible to have a home make over? Have repairs that need done and no funds. And our 8 year old has Duchennes MD And has special needs and like I said no funds to renovate.We also have 3 brothers we have adopted. Could you please put me in touch with anyone that could help us.

• 12

Jennifer says

HI Marilyn, you would need to go to the show’s web site and see if there is a spot to contact them. I don’t know how the submission process works.